Dignitaries (publicly elected officials already in office)
- If you are a publicly elected official and would like to participate in the All Schools Day parade, please contact: Dignitaries@AllSchoolsDay.com You do not need to fill out a separate parade registration form.
- Please note: For parade flow, Dignitaries are required to ride in their respective vehicle and cannot have people walking alongside the vehicle.
- If a Dignitary wishes to walk the parade route to greet the public, they may do so, but must line up in a different location. Please contact All Schools Day with questions.
Non-elected officials and candidates for public office
- If you’d like to participate in the All Schools Day parade, please contact Parade@AllSchoolsDay.com or stop by the CVB office to register – 1111 E Kansas (inside the McPherson Museum).
- Pick up your registration number at the CVB office no later than 3:00 pm on Thursday prior to the parade.
- You may walk the parade route. Realizing you may wish to greet the public, vehicles are not permitted in order to facilitate parade flow.
- People should be in place by 10:10 am.
- The staging area is the corner of Main and Woodside.
- Click here for a McPherson map.
- If you have questions, please email: info@AllSchoolsDay.com